Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chapter 2 - Cross Order

*Aki opened the door and took Rinyu's hand. He walked out with Rinyu with a serious face.*
Aki: Ai-san. Her is ability is extremely rare and belongs to the elemental type. Let's go somewhere else to talk about this.
Ai: Then we shall go to my office.
*Everyone went to Kirie Ai's office except for Hikari, Yuuji and Daisuke*
*Aki sits down on the couch with Rinyu*
*Ai closes the door*
Ai: So, you've said that her ability is rare and also belongs in the elemental category?
Aki: Yes. When I used the character's curse to identify her ability, the word "tamashii 魂" remained on her chest. 
Ai: Spirit? -shocked-
Aki: precisely.
Rinyu: -raises right hand- Err, may I have an explanation on all these things that I don't understand?
Ai: Ah, yes. First, I have to tell you why our Order exist.
Rinyu: Please do.
Ai: Our world exists as a dimension called 'mortal's realm' which means Human World. There's three dimensions altogether. The spirit's realm, the mortal's realm and the abyss where all the sprites live. 
Rinyu: You mean those things that I saw?
Ai: Yeah. Sprites aren't supposed to enter the mortal's realm and there never was any until 9 years ago. A child was born with an extraordinary dangerous ability, 'The Curse of Miasma'. Miasma is an energy that can be found in the abyss. It's also the sprite's main source of food and life. The Curse of Miasma took over the soul of that child and began to release an incredible amount of miasma in our dimension. 
Rinyu: What do you mean by the Curse took over the child's soul?
Aki: Akatsuki-san, A Curse exist as a being too. For example, the curses I possess each have their own mind and emotions. Each possesses different personalities and abilities. 
Ai: Yes, you can say that it's a miracle for Aki to control all one thousand curses in 1 year.
Aki: Rather than control, I'd prefer it making them my allies. Each of these curses are connected with the moon. Or you might say they all reveal their true form to me when the moon can be seen.
Ai: That's why the curse of miasma took over the child's soul. It was too great for that child to bear. Our order was formed for the purpose to stop that curse and gather all Ability Users that we can find to help us. All ability users have ranks and their own task in the Cross Order. Lower ranks track down low level sprites that had been appearing in our dimension. Higher ranks handle more delicate tasks such as eliminating the sprites and handling the enemies sent from Zen.
Rinyu: Zen?
Ai: Zen is the name of that child that had been taken over by the curse. We still can't locate where they're hiding. However, rank A and rank B members have special tasks. They are those who's abilities are greatly used in this order. And we need you, Akatsuki-san. You must join the Order. You're our last hope.
Rinyu: Is my ability that special?
Aki: Long ago, the Curse of Miasma exist as a girl who's raised in a poor family. She was sold to dirty rich people in that era. They humiliated her, abused her and took away everything that seem to bring her hope. The wrath in her eventually grew till she lost control of herself. She made a contract with the Emperor of Abyss and destroyed a large scale of land. At the same time, a boy who was rumoured that he can speak to the dead, heal the sorrows of one's soul and was a very kind person. He is a spirit user. He was the first spirit user that ever existed. His name was Akatsuki Ao. 
Rinyu: That name is very familiar.. I've heard it from my father when I was 5. He is my ancestor. The one that brought pride into our family name. I've always love to listen to my father talking about the great ancestor Ao.
But, I never knew that he was a spirit user.
Ai: He was indeed a true hero. When our dimension almost corrupt when the girl lost control, he was 14 and he sealed her to the depth of abyss and saved our dimension. From then, no one has ever heard of spirit users any more. 
Aki: Rinyu, it seems that his ability has been passed on to you. The new spirit user. 
*sound of knocking*
Ren: Rinyu!
Rinyu: Nii-chan! You're really here? 
Ren: I've rushed here as fast as I could when I heard from Daisuke. I have never thought that you would be here too. I've kept this as a secret for so long but I can't keep you from blooming.
Ai: Ren, you've always known about your sister?
Ren: -nods- Remember I'm part of the Akatsuki family. I possessed the ability 'Chi' which is a part of the element spirit but is associated with the ability 'Heal'. Therefore, I am not a spirit user. When Rinyu was born, I can see a bright shining figure beside her. I didn't doubt at all. That figure was Akatsuki Ao. I saw him holding Rinyu's small hands and kissed her forehead. 
Rinyu: Is that true?
Ren: That's not all. I even heard him say "In you flow the same blood as mine. You will complete what I've left for you." and then the figure disappeared. I ran in and saw you sleeping with a big smile on your face. I didn't tell father or mother about this. I don't want to lose you. 
Rinyu: It's okay Ren-nii. Since it's already been decided, I will carry out what he left for me. Ai-san, let me join the Order!
Ai: Of course. We have to let you train your ability.
Rinyu: But how? 
Aki: We have to let her bloom further. Ren, use 'chi' on her and try to activate her ability.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*after several tries*
Ren: It doesn't work on her. 
Aki: I guess we have to wait then. 
Ai: Well then, you two can go home for today. I'll inform you two about the tasks soon.
Ren: Okay. Come on Rinyu, let's go home.
----------------at home---------------------------------------------------
Ren: We're home~ Ryou-chan, what's dinner? <3 <3
Ryou: Eh? You two came home together?
Rinyu: Well I met up with him when I was hanging out with Hikari.
Ryou: Ah I see. Well, tonight we're having Hamburg steak! And mum's coming back tonight!
Rinyu: Eh? I thought she had a buisness trip that was two weeks long?
Ryou: She finished early. 
*Ren in frozen state*
Ryou: What's up with you -B(-
Ren: That old hag's gonna make my life miserable as soon as she comes back! AHHHHHH!
Rinyu: You're being an idiot. I wonder why you and mom quarrel like kids all the time?
Ren: That was mean -pouts-
Ryou: Ah! I forgot something at the park. I'll go out for a while!
*slams door and rushed out*
Rinyu: Nee, nii-chan.
Ren: Yes?
Rinyu: He didn't mean the park where I was just now right? There's 10 sprites on loose and I hears Hikari-chan and her group still havent found them yet. 
Ren: Ryou can't go alone. Let's follow him!
Rinyu: Unn!
--------------------------To Be Continued--------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment